6 Reasons to Know Your Home's Value Each and Every Year
As homeowners, we know that it's important to have a sense of what your home is worth, even if you're not planning on selling right now. Here are some reasons why getting an updated home value could be helpful:
- Accurate value: Knowing the value of your home is useful if you plan on selling, refinancing or making renovations in the next 6-18 months. (Also better than "those free online tools.")
- Neighborhood insights: An updated home value report can give you insights into how your property compares to others in the area.
- Tax adjustment: Adjusting your property taxes based on your home's value can save you money in the long run.
- Insurance coverage: An updated home value report can help you make sure you have enough insurance coverage to protect your property.
- Investment opportunities: Knowing the value of your home can help you identify potential investment opportunities in your area.
- Peace of mind: Staying informed about your property's value can give you peace of mind and help you feel more confident about your financial situation.
It was my great pleasure to list our home with Khoa & her team of her husband and brother. They were able to get us the best record price in our area, which is a great help towards our new home purchase.
Being a parent with 2 little ones at home, I greatly appreciate the help with renovation, staging and the closing process. It was so well done that we got 5 multiple offers with no condition and short closing time.
I strongly recommend Khoa and her team.
- Vi Ngo
I agree to be contacted by Real Impact Group brokered by Real Broker Ontario Ltd. via call, email, and text. To opt-out, you can reply 'STOP' at any time or click the unsubscribe link in the emails. Message and data rates may apply.
By clicking Submit, you agree to our Terms.
Thank you for reaching out!
We'll get in touch with you soon.